Monday, September 29, 2014

Busy as Always

Hey!
Yeah I know how you feel with the lots of things to do. We plan our days out every night and every time we have to be kinda tentative because things never go as planned and we can never get everything done that we need to. It's stressful but it always works out. Yeah I usually try to write emails to other people that didn't write to me. Sometimes the problem is I just don't know what to write about. I write one email that talks about everything I did, and then I don't know what else to say hahaha But I have been trying. President Monga's email is ...... I don't know if he will respond though. He has been really busy cause they don't have any senior couples at the mission home right now. I don't even get a lot of responses from his emails and I'm a zone leader hahaha But he usually does a good job of fixing the problems even if he doesn't respond. 
It's crazy how much things have changed since I left. I can't believe it's already been 13 months. I feel like I just hit my year mark and I already finished another month. Time goes by so fast. And every month goes by faster than the last. I'm at the point where I am one of the oldest missionaries, and I feel like I just started! I feel like we are going to be getting a lot of young missionaries soon. But that would be cool. We have so much work to do. Our branch is moving into a new building within the next month and we are hoping to divide the branch in the district conference in November. That would be really cool. Anyways, lots of cool things are happening here! 

Love, Elder VanAusdal

No comments:

Post a Comment